Vacuum Lifter VL12
Pipeline vacuum lifters are self contained lifting devices powered by diesel engines and capable of lifting loads up to 35,000 pounds.
Easier hook-up to excavators and pads allows you to be ready to work quickly.
Vacuum Lifter VL12 Features
- Built to the highest safety standards: meets or exceeds ASME B30.20 and ASME BTH-1 specifications.
Designed to Design Category “B” and Service Class “2” with substantially higher number of cycles: between 100,000 and 500,000 for greatly improved safety and reliability over majority of similar units, which are typically Service Class “0” designed for 0 to 20,000 cycles.
- Extensive Vacuum Lifter and Pad Attachment testing, exceeding US required standards ensures safe load holding capability.
- Large, intuitive Operators Panel with complete lockout function for safe storage and prevents unauthorized start up during maintenance
- Integrated, foldable tank stand legs allow stowing the unit with pads attached, without the need of carrying an additional large and heavy support frame. Simple operation requires pulling out pins and flipping legs up out of the way
- Integrated foldable pad stand legs and forklift sockets allow for easy storage and moving pad attachments without destroying the seal. Pads are stored seal down to extend seal life due to minimizing UV exposure
- Eco oil drain hoses for all components, and diesel fuel tank drain speed up maintenance and keep machine and environment clean
|MODEL||LIFTING CAPACITY (t/lb)||WORKING DIMENSIONS (L/W/H)||OPERATING WEIGHT (lb/kg)|
|VL10||10 / 22,000||112/47/94 in 2.8/1.1/2.4 m||3010 / 1365|
|VL12||12 / 26,500||112/47/91 in 2.8/1.1/2.3 m||3025 / 1375|
|VL16||16 / 32,275||112/47/92 in 2.8/1.1/2.3 m||3070 / 1395|