Vacuum Lifter VL16
Vacuum Lifter VL16 Features
- This Pipeline Vacuum Lifter is built to the highest safety standards: meets or exceeds ASME B30.20 and ASME BTH-1 specifications.
Designed to Design Category “B” and Service Class “2” with a substantially higher number of cycles: between 100,000 and 500,000 for greatly improved safety and reliability over majority of similar units, which are typically Service Class “0” designed for 0 to 20,000 cycles.
- Extensive Pipeline Vacuum Lifter and Pad Attachment testing, exceeding US required standards ensure safe load holding capability.
- Large, intuitive Operators Panel with complete lockout function for safe storage and prevents unauthorized start-up during maintenance
- Integrated, foldable tank stand legs allow stowing the Vacuum Lifter with pads attached, without the need of carrying an additional large and heavy support frame. Simple operation requires pulling out pins and flipping legs up out of the way
- Integrated foldable pad stand legs and forklift sockets allow for easy storage and moving pad attachments without destroying the seal. Pads are stored seal down to extend seal life due to minimizing UV exposure
- Eco oil drain hoses for all components, and diesel fuel tank drain speed up maintenance and keep the machine and environment clean
|MODEL||LIFTING CAPACITY (t/lb)||WORKING DIMENSIONS (L/W/H)||OPERATING WEIGHT (lb/kg)|
|VL10||10 / 22,000||112/47/94 in 2.8/1.1/2.4 m||3010 / 1365|
|VL12||12 / 26,500||112/47/91 in 2.8/1.1/2.3 m||3025 / 1375|
|VL16||16 / 32,275||112/47/92 in 2.8/1.1/2.3 m||3070 / 1395|