Single Head Iron Roller Cradle
Single Head Iron Roller Cradle Features
- Cradle assemblies for pipe sizes 6″ (152MM) through 12″ (305MM) welded seam hang-up
- Slings for pipe sizes 2″ (51MM) through 12″ (305MM)
- Designed load capacity ensures safe handling of heavy wall pipe
- Multiple urethane rollers spaced to support the pipe evenly
- Replacement urethane cradle rollers available
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Head Iron designed using finite element analysis per ASME BTH-1, Service Class 0, Design Category A
- The wire rope assembly meets ANSI B-30-9 sling requirements, OSHA 1910.184 sling requirements and OSHA 1926.251 material handling requirements
|SIZE (in)||NUMBER OF ROLLERS PER ROLLER STRAND||MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED WORKING LOAD (lb/kg)|
|6"-12"||10||15,600 / 7,076|
Note: Each cradle has 1 cable strand looped over the head iron
CAUTION: Care must be taken to be sure the recommended working load is not exceeded in use. Capacities should be recalculated if local laws or regulations require a different safety factor.
A safety factor of 5:1 is used on the wire rope to determine working loads.
|SIZE (in/mm)||LENGTH (in/mm)||WIDTH (in/mm)||HEIGHT (in/mm)||WEIGHT (lb/kg)|
|6"-12" / 152-305||42" / 1067||22" / 559||30" / 762||750 / 340|
NOTE: Dimensions are with units collapsed for shipping.
Roller Cradles and Slings are designed for vertical lifting only.